What I don't do is use the most obvious real estate of all--the actual post space on this blog--to tell you that I do blog prolifically. It just doesn't appear here all that often.
This blog houses my most personal stuff, which also means it's the most diverse in topics. If you found me because I've written a lot about biking, you really should look at the Bikes/Transportation tab above and spend more time on my Bike Style blog for my personal take on biking and the Bicycle Alliance of Washington blog for bike policy, events, and other news on everything to do with bicycling in Washington state. If you're interested in just about any other topics, it's bound to come around again but I can't guarantee when.
In the meantime, here's a round-up of some of my favorite recent posts from those other spaces. They're all about biking. Surprise!
- 5 Behavior and Culture Hacks to Get More People to Ride Bikes and Walk
- What Biking Gives Me
- Three Women, Three Interactions on the Road
- Bikes Are Being USED, I Tell You. Keep Up the Good Work.
- Commute Challenge Lessons Learned: Part 1
- Commute Challenge Lessons Learned: Part 2