What I'm Reading Eventually: My 2019 TBR (To Be Read) List

Two months into 2019 I've added more to the list than I've read.

That's okay.

A note on my approach to alphabetizing -- I worked for years as a professional copy editor, work that included creating the index for book after book. At times I dreamed about words in "order, comma, inverted".

I understand that librarians and others creating alphabetical lists ignore any articles at the beginning of a title. I don't. I believe the author made a specific choice, since so many titles would work fine without the article. In the list below, A Blade So Black could easily have been titled Blade So Black. And it wasn't.

All works are alphabetized according to the first word that appears no matter what part of speech it is.

Fiction
Nonfiction

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are like karma. The more you give, the more you receive. (Spam is like karma too.)

UA-58053553-1