What Do Women Bike Bloggers Have to Say? The Search Engine

I've been compiling a list of bike blogs written by women similar to the Spokane blogs list I put together a while back.

I'm setting up feeds to post links from these blogs to the Twitter account @womenbikeblogs and to the Facebook page (which you can give a big ol' thumbs-up right here).

I thought a custom search engine would provide a cool tool. Et voila, thanks to Google Custom Search here it is. I'll replicate this over on my bike blog, Bike Style, with a bigger set of blogs--this one doesn't search everything I've found but I didn't want to take the page down.

Loading

3 comments :

  1. Don't forget Simply Bike.
    http://simplybike.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Mahalo, as lavagal.net gets whipped up by @womenbikebloggers as well. How nice of you to make the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the list itself on my other blog, Bike Style Spokane, and share the link: http://bit.ly/WomenBikeBlogs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like karma. The more you give, the more you receive. (Spam is like karma too.)

UA-58053553-1