The best advice I ever received, which was really supposed to be the point of this post, has to be 3 Things My Mother Taught Me.
- Being Sick
- Getting Older, or, It's Not Fair but Nobody Said It Would Be
- It's All in the Attitude
- Biking as Downtime and Other Musings on Overproductivity
- A Life Manifesto, or, as Oprah Would Say, Live Your Best Life
- Overdoing: The Seven-Course Meal Approach to Life
- Thanks for Asking: Unsolicited Advice on How to Live
- Not a Bucket List, Not Resolutions, Not Really
- The SISO Method for Life Management
- Don't Buy That Case of Stuff on Sale. I'm Serious.
- Yet Another 11 Little Secrets
- Stuff I Didn't Do Today, Or, I Know What Happiness Tastes Like
- 3 Things My Mother Taught Me
Other Participating Blogs You Should Check Out