- They look like I could go bouldering in them.
- They make a swishy sound when I walk.
- The detailing screams “sportswear!” (Ann Taylor and Liz Claiborne do not make me wear their names on my butt).
- The legs flare too much at the bottom.
Have feedback on any of these? Other brands/styles to recommend? Or have you given up and you're now compromising either style or comfort in order to bike in work clothes?
- In Search of the Perfect Pair of Pants: A Shopping List
- Women's Clothing for Biking that Doesn't Look Like It's for Biking: What to Wear, What to Wear
- Pants Management 101
- I'm Part Dutch, You Know. What Do YOU Wear to Bike?